Tuesday, October 28, 2008

who to vote for who is underdog voting for????????

I want to take a moment and talk to you about the upcoming election. Of course in this heated school board election you all have your chosen favorites. I wanted to let you all know why I am voting this way so that you can choose your own.
I am only talking about the Charleston County school Board because this is the main subject on this blog. I will not get into the national races or any other this isn't about that.
Charleston County School Board (2 seats to fill North Charleston)
Elizabeth Kandrac -she knows what the system is like and still wants to help fix it. Less of a Learning curve here.
Mattese Lecque-her former position at the Department of Justice and service to her country impresses me-lets hope she is tough enough for this group
West Ashley Seats (2 seats to fill)
David Engleman-He has nothing to gain and usually votes sensibly. Honest much more than not.
District 20
Marvin Stewart-He has been fighting for a longtime and still has it in him. I admire that. Also he cares about district 20 makes reasonable conclusions. Toya doesn't she only cares about her situation.
GO MARVIN STEWART

Too bad no one is running for district twenty if anyone hears of some write-in's let me know. If not write in Joe Riley--he claims that he cares...lets see if he does.

No comments: